Equip yourself and get ready to be promoted
It's about time to go! Act NOW!
BPP University is the University for the Professions including the long-established professional disciplines of accounting, law and health but also emerging, wider business professions such as technology and financial crime. BPP University’s unique contribution is education that is academically rigorous but also grounded in practical, professional application that is highly relevant to our students, stakeholders and the professions.
Our vision for the future is to be the global leader of education and training dedicated to the professions. To do this, we ensure our provision and practice is informed by the following guiding principles:
- Having professionals teaching professionals
- Being close to and informed by employers
- Providing an outstanding educational experience
- Striving to be innovative
- Maintaining rigorous standards of professional and ethical behaviour.
BPP University has around 15,000 students, studying across 13 centres, in eight locations across England and online around the world. 60% are full-time, over half (56%) are on postgraduate programmes, and 80% study face-to-face. 92.4% of our undergraduates went on to get graduate level jobs or were in further study, 6 months after graduating with us. And this rose to 95.6% for our postgraduates
We build careers through education and develop students’ professional capabilities with our particular approach to learning, teaching and programme design. Our links with leading firms ensure that we provide highly regarded professional education that will prepare you for employment or help you progress in your career. Our programmes are all designed in collaboration with employers and respected professionals in law, business, finance and health.
Our tutors have hands on experience of working in the professions in which our students aspire to join or progress. They teach by example and bring the professional workplace into the classroom. They want to make a difference and help others build careers through education. We work in partnership with our students to set them on a professional path from the beginning of their journey with us. The student experience includes access to, and time with, our expert tutors - the professionals with a direct line to industry, who can guide your career in the right path through their teaching and expert advice.
To support and develop you along the way, we offer professional services such as our Careers Service, award-winning Pro Bono centre, Library, Inclusion and Learning Support, all of which will ensure you’re prepared for life beyond lectures. Our independent Students’ Association facilitates student clubs for collaboration with peers and discussion on shared goals and motivations, and provides an independent advice service.
BPP University is part of the BPP Professional Education Group. However, BPP University is a distinct legal entity with its own degree-awarding powers approved by the UK Privy Council. BPP University is registered with the Office for Students.
was ranked in the top five universities for quality of teaching in Legal Week's 2014 annual Law Student Report.
programmes have been successfully delivered to leading companies such as Lloyds Banking Group and TUI
has over 40 years' experience in delivering professional qualifications.
provision is accredited by the British Council.
Our various courses and degree programmes are designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills.
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA Route]
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- Association of Chartered Accountants (ACCA) Professional Level Papers
- International Extended Degree in Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Chiropractic (paediatrics)
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry
- In-Sessional Academic Study Skills Support
- Intensive Academic Writing Course
- Pre-Sessional English
- Academic English
- General English
- International Foundation Certificate (IFC) and Extended IFC in Business Management, Legal Studies, Healthcare and Psychology
- International Pre-Masters Diploma in Business Management
It's about time to go! Act NOW!
MacGregor Education, a wholly owned subsidiary of the International Centre for Distance and Flexible Learning, is BPP University's key agent in Hong Kong.